birding-aus

Birding buddies in Darwin

To: "" <>
Subject: Birding buddies in Darwin
From: Savannah Hardy <>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 22:05:45 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,
I will be in Darwin as of next week and for the wet season.
I know there is no official bird group in Darwin, but is there anyone/group of
people
reading this that lives in Darwin and would like to meet up once a month and
explore the different sites
around Darwin for birds??

If your interested, let me know, perhaps we can start a group or...maybe there
is one already and i just don't know it...
Hope to hear from you
Kirri