birding-aus

Pine Creek (NT) - unusual teal

To: Jÿfffff6rn Lehmhus <>, birding-aus <>
Subject: Pine Creek (NT) - unusual teal
From: Nikolas Haass <>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 02:27:41 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks Joern and hi all,

Joern Lehmhus commented on Chris's duck hybrid and confirms my first thought -
Hardhead x Grey Teal. See his e-mail below.
Joern would like to contact the photographer of this one:
http://www.feathersandphotos.com.au/forum/showthread.php?18357-Hybrid-duck-hardhead-id-doonside-nsw

Cheers,

Nikolas

Nikolas Haass