birding-aus

700th bird for 2012

Subject: 700th bird for 2012
From: John Weigel <>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 13:26:12 +1000
Newly arrived Scarlet-chested Parrots at Gluepot this morning brings my species
total to a significant milestone - 700.  Didn't think that would happen this
early in the year. The remaining 96 days continue to be action-packed - won't
see home again til its all over.  After a brief stop at the Waikerie Hotel Pub
this avo to shout myself celebratory ale, I will head westward for Nullarbor
QT, and a one in a hundred shot at Western Ground Parrot.

Wouldn't be dead for quids.

Regards
John Weigel
www.birdingfordevils.com.au