birding-aus

Budgie flocks and breeding

To: "" <>, "" <>
Subject: Budgie flocks and breeding
From: Mark Carter <>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 08:10:56 +0800
Thanks Greg, I'm possibly one of the outback birding guides you were meaning
(?).

Seeing small numbers of budgies are an easy request, but predicting the big
breeding and flocking events can be like trying to bottle lightening. I've had
this request before and while it can be done I've found that media clients
rarely have the flexibility to fit with the birds' schedule or inclination to
shoulder the risk of a no-show.

In any event knowledge such as this is hard-wrought so forgive me if I don't
give it away.

Mark Carter
http://desertlife.com.au

Sent from my iPad