birding-aus

Stephen Aveling-Rowe's European Trip

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Stephen Aveling-Rowe's European Trip
From: Angus Innes <>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 18:42:13 +0000

Stephen,
1, You only need one field guide for your trip - every UK based birders must
have - "Collins Bird Guide" (to the Birds of Britain and Europe), 2nd edition;
authors:Svensson, Mullarney and Zetterstrom - soft back UK £17.992. If you make
contact with me, I would be happy to arrange to show you the (award winning)
Wildfowl and Wetland Trust's London Wetland Centre at Barnes on the edge of
Inner Londonon Wednesday 10th October. 5 miles as the (Carrion) Crow flies from
Westminster Abbey. The Autumn migration should still be on. Good for 40 - 50
species in half a day at that time of the year.Angus Innes