birding-aus

The Australia Birding List

To: "Birding-Aus" <>
Subject: The Australia Birding List
From: "Robert Inglis" <>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 18:56:42 +1000
I subscribe to Birding-Aus but have elected not to automatically receive emails
in order to avoid receiving emails which have little or no interest to me.
To read the latest Birding-Aus postings I connect to The Australia Birding List
( http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/AUSB.html ) rather than checking the
Birding-Aus archives as The Australia Birding List, being part of the Birding
On The Net network, is usually more up to date than the archives. I don’t mean
to be critical of the Birding-Aus moderators as I realise they have their own
lives to live and it can be somewhat of an onerous job being a moderator on any
on-line forum these days. It is just the way internet works and I am making
what I think is the best choice for me without unnecessarily causing any one
else any inconvenience.

At least that is what I was doing until today.

Today I tried to log onto The Australia Birding List and was almost immediately
re-directed to The American Birding Associations “Birding News” web page.
There seems to be no way I can get to and stay on The Australia Birding List
site.

Is there anyone else out there who also has been using The Australian Birding
List facility and who is also having the same experience that I am having?
Does anyone know what the the problem could be?

Bob Inglis
Sandstone Point
Qld