birding-aus

Common Mynah Study

To: Philip Veerman <>
Subject: Common Mynah Study
From: Dave Torr <>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 15:05:19 +1000
Excellent response Philip - I have long learnt that newspaper articles on
subjects that I know something about (birds and computers)  are nearly
always wrong - so I assume the rest are as bad as well. I seem to recall an
article in The Age on birds on Mud Island in Port Phillip bay that invented
a new species of Egret....

Would be good to write to the paper with this detail - although they will
probably ignore it.