birding-aus

Belanglo access (NSW)

To: "" <>
Subject: Belanglo access (NSW)
From: Peter Shute <>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 07:07:05 +1000
Thanks for that Chris. I assumed that the "satellite map" link was just Google
Maps, but now that I look on a PC, I see that all the tracks with their names
are shown, including the main access road (but spelled Bunnigalore).

That would have been REALLY handy at the time, but on my phone I was zoomed out
one level too far. I just tried zooming in now, and they all suddenly appeared.
That's a trick worth remembering, as that's an otherwise impractically large
scale on a 3" screen, and not something I would have thought of trying
otherwise.

I tried to buy the maps, but they didn't have them in Goulburn.

Peter Shute

Sent using BlackBerry