birding-aus

Led Lenser Torches for night birding

To: "Steve Potter" <>
Subject: Led Lenser Torches for night birding
From: Allan Richardson <>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 21:50:09 +1000
Hi Steve,

I have a lLed Lenser H14 and it is a very powerful and robust headlamp. So much
so that I don't bother with heavy backpack batteries and handheld spotlights
when undertaking nocturnal surveys anymore.

I bought mine off Ebay from a Victorian vendor. They are easy to locate if you
just plug in a search. The price is around $100.00 (give or take depending on
the vendor).

Sorry for sending to the complete list if this isn't your bag, but I've found
this light to be so good that I thought others might benefit from the tip.

Kind Regards,

Allan Richardson
Morisset NSW