birding-aus

The Long Paddock

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: The Long Paddock
From: Chris Shaw <>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 00:24:31 +0930
I've long been fascinated why birds congregate in such large numbers on
ephemeral ponds. On a recent bit of a ramble through northern Victoria I came
across another couple of places where this occurs. That and a few other
rumblings are on my blog:

http://topbirdsandeveryfing.typepad.com/top-birds-everyfing/

Chris Shaw

Mobile: 0409 675912

"Providing unmatched helicopter services that enable customers to go further,
do more and come home safely."

***Training & Competency - One of the twelve elements of CHC's Integrated SMS***

At CHC we select the best people by matching qualifications and competencies to
the role, then maintaining that level of competency through continual training.