birding-aus

Who is Herbert Byaruhanga?

To: "Birding-Aus (Forum)" <>
Subject: Who is Herbert Byaruhanga?
From: Bob Gosford <>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 07:38:51 +0930
Herbert posted this on Facebook ....

Herbert Byaruhanga <https://www.facebook.com/herbert.byaruhanga>
Somebody out there was asking me that who is this Herbert Byaruhanga . Here
Iam .
Iam a birder, a trainer of tourist guides in different fields and I have
done this in Uganda, Rwanda and some Congolese join me in Uganda. I lead
tours in wildlife, Cultural and birding tours. I am the Managing Director
of Bird Uganda Safaris, Iam the Chairman of Uganda Safari Guides
Association, Iam the founding General Secretary of Uganda Bird Guides Club.
I founded the Cultural Guides Club. I head the steering committee of
Federation of East African tourist Guides Association. Of the projects I
work on in my free time, Young birders club, Girl Child education, and
Small and medium Enterprises in tourism in Uganda. At some point I went to
Makerere University and pursued successifully a degree in Tourism
management. I have a family as well.

I also carry out conservation awareness activities in schools and sometimes
when Iam on my tours, I sometimes spend an hour or two talking to school
about cultural heritage conservation.

I love tourism and do all that I do with passion.

--
Bob Gosford