birding-aus

RFI - Chestnut-breasted Whiteface/Coober Pedy or surrounds?

To: <>, <>
Subject: RFI - Chestnut-breasted Whiteface/Coober Pedy or surrounds?
From: Judith Hoyle <>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 05:28:06 +0000
Absolutely, Carla!

We were then on 1 April and had specky views of birds sitting in a low bush in
full sun a few metres from us - within a minute of getting out of the car.  The
place was heaving with them!  I also saw the Thick-billed Grasswren, albeit
fleetingly as it hopped off in the distance.  Drive to the car park. On your
right you will see a pyramid shaped hill. On your left you will see three
hills. Between the two directly in front of you, you will see a low ridge. The
birds are there.

Good luck!

Judith