birding-aus

Migrating Honeyeaters?

To: <>
Subject: Migrating Honeyeaters?
From: "Roger Giller" <>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 08:53:18 +1000
Thanks Andrew.

I also suspected Yellow-faced Honeyeaters but neglected to mention this when
I composed my email near midnight! It was just that the direction seemed
wrong, and I could not find a recording that matched the call, although that
is not unusual. There are many birds with "calls for all occasions".

Regards

Roger