birding-aus

[OT] Footy tipping (delete if offended by fanaticism)

To: "" <>
Subject: [OT] Footy tipping (delete if offended by fanaticism)
From: Russell Woodford <>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 21:25:49 +1100
Hi Birders

Welcome to the 2012 season of Birding-Aus Tipping. I promise to try to stay
awake this year and keep an eye on progress!

As usual, there are no fees or prizes, apart from what money can never buy -
bragging rights on Birding-Aus. Hope you all enjoy the season, which is going
to be a BIG one for the Blues.

Click the link if you want to join in:

http://www.footytips.com.au/comps/Birdin&p=aves

Our competition password is aves
You will need to sign up for a free footytips.com account if you don't have one
already

Happy tipping

Russell Woodford
List Owner

[cid:

Russell Woodford
Waurn Ponds Branch Librarian

.p   03  5244 0048

   www.geelonglibraries.vic.gov.au

We support the National Year of Reading 2012

[cid:

--
Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content
filtering.