birding-aus

Banded Stilts, Flinders Island.

To: Liz Znidersic <>, birding aus <>
Subject: Banded Stilts, Flinders Island.
From: Gary Wright <>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 10:39:17 +1030
Hi

There are usually but not always a few banded stilts in the lake on the
left on the way into Pt Augusta SA.  There are many at the moment-my guess
is approx 1000 and I have wondering if this is as a result of good rains
last year inland and therefore good breeding.  Anyway lovely to see on my
way to work

Gary