birding-aus

Hawks Nest NSW

Subject: Hawks Nest NSW
From: Susan Knowles <>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 11:28:02 +1100
We will shortly be spending a week in Hawks Nest and I am seeking advice about good birding spots, for both bush birds and sea birds. It has been many years since we went to the area and I recall going to Mungo Brush.

If the wet weather continues what are the roads like to Mungo and similar places for a 2 wheel drive?

Regards

Susan Knowles