birding-aus

tours / guiders in Thailand

To: <>, <>
Subject: tours / guiders in Thailand
From: Ed Williams <>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 02:15:52 +0000
Hi Alex,

I am in Thailand at the moment and went out with the Games and Ian from South
Thailand Birding yesterday.

Just booked a day trip with them but we managed to see 110 species during the
day.  I can thoroughly recommend them if your in the Phuket/Phrang-nga areas -
I had a great time!  They do do longer tours and tailor made ones too...

Cheers,

Ed