birding-aus

Last of Tassie photos and Australian Spotted Crake

To: "'birding-aus'" <>
Subject: Last of Tassie photos and Australian Spotted Crake
From: "Geoffrey Jones" <>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 13:14:49 +1100
Good Afternoon Everyone

                                               And a Fantastic Australia Day
to all, except the Indian Cricket Team ( Steak is just ready to go on the
Barbie and a good red has been pulled out of the cellar! ) I have just
finished the last of my shots from Tasmania in November as well as a couple
of photos from Western Treatment Plant last Friday of an Australian Spotted
Crake.

Here is the usual Link
http://barraimaging.com.au/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastup
<http://barraimaging.com.au/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastup&cat=0>