birding-aus

Leaving message for visit to Werribee

To: steve davidson <>
Subject: Leaving message for visit to Werribee
From: jenny spry <>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 21:17:18 +1100
Hi all,

It has been happening quite regularly over the past few weeks. My guess is
that the voice recorder is being filled over the holidays and the line is
then diverting to who knows where. Over three visit bookings in the last 2
weeks I have had a strange voice that sounded like a private line, a beep
and then silence as if the recorder had started without giving a message
and then, earlier today, the proper WTP message.

cheers

Jen