birding-aus

Link Building

To: <>
Subject: Link Building
From: "rahul" <>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 10:51:11 +0530
Hello,

I am Rahul

We have a large crew of Professionals who are expert in Quality Link
Building, SMM, Search Engine Marketing and Online Business Optimization,
time consuming duties for you in half of your in-house resource cost. You
don?t even have to pay NI or tax contributions either.

Our core focus is following industry verticals:-

Ø  Quality Link Building

Ø  Rate Effective Link Building - Google Page rank oriented

Ø  Keyword oriented Article & PR Submissions

Ø  Relevant Directory Submissions

Ø  Local Google Business Listing

Ø  Mass Coverage of customers through SMO

Ø  Internet Traffic - Bookmarking and Local Classified Submissions

Ø  Link Wheeling

Ø  Google Panda Friendly Content Writing

Ø  Business Website Advertise Online

We are open to sign "NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement)" with SEO Resellers

We always adopt the Google friendly ETHICAL LINK building process/White hat
technique; also follow the guidelines of Google and major search Engine.

We are looking forward starting a long and healthy business relationship
with you. I will really appreciate you please let me know your requirement.

Kind Regards,

Rahul

Business Development Manager

P.S. This is an advertisement and a promotional mail strictly on the
guidelines of CAN-SPAM act of 2003. We have clearly mentioned the source
mail-id of this mail, also clearly mentioned the subject lines and they are
in no way misleading in any form. We have found your mail address through
our own efforts on the web search and not through any un-authentic way. If
you find this mail unsolicited, please reply with "Remove" in the subject
line and we will take care that you do not receive any further promotional
mail.