birding-aus

Capertee Valley

To: <>, <>
Subject: Capertee Valley
From: robert burgoyne <>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 20:37:05 +1100

And a very Merry Christmas to you and all birders!

I am heading for Capertee myself on Wednesday 28/12 so would also appreciate
any info on Regents.

Rob Burgoyne
Message: 1
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 08:09:53 +1100
From: "Goodwin, Jason" <>
To: "" <>

Merry Christmas all,

I am going to Capertee Valley on Saturday for a few days. Has anyone any recent
info on where is best for Regent Honeyeaters, Plum Headed Finch, or anything
else of interest. This is my first visit, so keen to make the most of it.

Thanks

Jason