birding-aus

Fw: [Enviroweeds] Qld Nature Refuges under threat from coal mining.

To: "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: Fw: [Enviroweeds] Qld Nature Refuges under threat from coal mining.
From: "michael norris" <>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 14:33:33 +1100
Happy ? Queensland

For you guys up there (from where I come from that means roughly London to
Istanbul).

Please stand up against human stupidity and ignorance that eats our world bit
by bit as if there really should be only 50 million tons of humanity left at
the end of this century.

In New South Wales it is Yellow-tailed Glider habitat, in Victoria Leadbetter's
Possum habitat - and much else like the things that recycle, cleanse, .... our
world.

Michael Norris
Melbourne