birding-aus

Goshawk vs Collared Sparrowhawk (middle toe length) - my web page.

To: "Birding-Aus" <>
Subject: Goshawk vs Collared Sparrowhawk (middle toe length) - my web page.
From: "Robert Inglis" <>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 07:48:28 +1000
I have created a page on my personal website which contains a dialogue
explaining my views on using the lengths of the middle toes of Brown Goshawks
and Collared Sparrowhawks as an identification feature. Two images of a
probable Brown Goshawk are also included for the purpose of illustrating the
concept of using the relationship of the distal joint of the middle toe to the
base of the outer claw as a more genuine identification feature.
The page can be accessed by going to http://users.tpg.com.au/inglisrc/ and
clicking on the “Goshawk ID tips” button.
If you have visited my website before you may need to refresh your screen to be
able to see that “Goshawk ID tips” button.
The page can be accessed directly by going to
http://users.tpg.com.au/inglisrc/html/goshawk_id_tips.html

Bob Inglis
Sandstone Point
Qld