birding-aus

Best Bird of the World

To: Baus <>
Subject: Best Bird of the World
From: Gunnar Engblom <>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 20:21:49 -0500
Peter,

If it should be anything like the Huffington Post contest it should be the
real thing at its natural place of occurence. Machu Picchu needs to be
experienced for real in Peru, not at a Museum exhibition or a Disneyland or
Las Vegas copy (if there was one).

The ultimate bird in the world in its habitat (preferably safely
safeguarded for the future).

Please make your votes urgently as we need to define the 16 best birds very
shortly.

Gunnar

--
Gunnar Engblom-Lima, Peru.