birding-aus

Bush Stone Curlews Gold Coast

To: birding aus <>
Subject: Bush Stone Curlews Gold Coast
From: jade welch <>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 21:30:52 +1000
G'day All,

I am searching for sites to see Bush Stone Curlews here on the Gold Coast and
hope someone can help. Most of the time's I travel to Brisbane to see them
however have moved to Northern New South Wales and don't get to Brisbane as
often as I want to see what is easily one of my favourite birds. The only Bush
Stone Curlew I've seen close to the Gold Coast was at Ormeau (sadly a roadkill)
. If anyone could help that would be much appreciated. If you wish you can
contact me off list. Have a nice night/day all.

Regards,
Jade