birding-aus

re Balangara

Subject: re Balangara
From: Mike Honeyman <>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 21:52:35 +1100
I bet he's regretting thinking we would appreciate being made aware of the project now. Personally I don't see any mean spirit in what Mark has done, notwithstanding with hindsight we and I am sure he could think of a number of different and less controversial ways of going about it.

mjh
[read the Spam Act Rules - you can sign people up - given certain provisos, which it appears may have been met - so long as you give them a means to unsubscribe, which he did]