birding-aus

First Dollarbirds, East Killara

Subject: First Dollarbirds, East Killara
From: Kurtis Lindsay <>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 08:36:28 +1100
Hi All,

I know its later than other sightings reported but I heard my first
Dollarbirds in Garigal NP, East Killara Sydney at 8:15am this morning (13th
October 2011).

Regards,

Kurtis

--
*Kurtis Lindsay | Birds Australia Southern NSW & ACT Conservation
Subcommittee Coordinator*

www.birdsaustralia.com.au | www.birdata.com.au | www.birdsinbackyards.net
ABN: 87 004 076 475 | Royal Australasian Ornithologists Union
*
Birds Australia and Bird Observation & Conservation Australia are merging to
form a new organisation called BirdLife Australia, to be launched in 2012.*

DISCLAIMER: Privileged and confidential information or data may be contained
in this message. If you are not the intended addressee indicated in this
message, you may not copy or deliver this message or take an action in
reliance on it. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by return email. Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official business of
Birds Australia shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.
Birds Australia accepts no liability for any damage caused in the
transmission, receipt or opening of this message and any files transmitted
with it.