birding-aus

RFI Superb Parrots Deniliquin area

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: RFI Superb Parrots Deniliquin area
From: "Helga Kieskamp" <>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 16:47:41 +1030
Hi all,
On the 29th of this month I will be in Deniliquin to do the Plains Wanderer
Tour with Philip Maher. I have the day to look for and hopefully photograph
some good birds, my main target being Superb Parrots. Has anyone got some
recent info on where to find them in this area? I was also wandering if the
Grey-crowned Babblers are still found along the drain at the Recreation Reserve
at Pretty Pines?
Thanks a bunch,
Helga Kieskamp.