birding-aus

RFI Victoria, South Australia, and Tazmania

Subject: RFI Victoria, South Australia, and Tazmania
From: "barry " <>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 10:55:31 -0700
Birding Aus,
I will be heading to Victoria, South Australia, and Tazmania for about a
month starting in early November. I have traveled to Oz twice before (in
the winter) and so have missed many of the migrants. My intention is to
spend time looking for endemics, the more rare/skulking birds, migrants,
as well as taking in as much about the ecology of these areass as I can
cram into my brain. Any help or information about some of these species
and possible sites would of course be greatly appreciated.
If anyone on the list is a mycologist, or has an interest in fungi,
that's also an area of interest to me.
All the best --
  barry levine

  Seattle, Wa USA