birding-aus

NOTICE: Application for Permits atLeanyerSewageFarm, NT

To: "Ross Macfarlane" <>, "'Birding-aus'" <>
Subject: NOTICE: Application for Permits atLeanyerSewageFarm, NT
From: "Reg" <>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 18:55:55 +1000
That's OK Ross. I shouldn't have attacked the OHS people I'm OK attacking lawyers and the law as I think that that are wrong and some of the lawyers are ambulance chasers and advertise the fact..

The point that I was making, ineffectively, was that there should be a balance between freedom and safety and this applies to access to Birding sites held publicly. If someone cries "safety" it should not be a complete justification without further examination.

Have you ever looked at the signs that say "Crest" on the road and wonder why they are there? You are going up a hill and the road disappears. You can see that it is a crest and I'm not sure why you need the sign. Yet millions of dollars have been spent and each sign is a minor distraction because someone cried "safety"

I know how to avoid crocodiles.  I know how to lobby MP's

Regards

Reg lawler