birding-aus

RFI Wisemans Ferry NSW

Subject: RFI Wisemans Ferry NSW
From: John Boyce <>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 12:30:46 +1000
Hi everyone,
I will have a very short period of time free for some birdwatching after a
conference in Wyong south of Newcastle and was interested in any good
birding sites. Particularly I was wondering if Wisemans Ferry is still a
reliable spot for Rock Warbler and/or Glossy Black Cockatoo.
Thanks
John Boyce

--
Phone (work)  +61 3 99029179