birding-aus

Tripods

To: <>, <>
Subject: Tripods
From: Ed Williams <>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 10:57:21 +0000
Hi Deb,

I just picked up a monfrotto 290 series from Camera House on the corner of lt
Bourke and Elizabeth (knowing you're in Melbourne too) this week.  It's on the
heavy side - but meant for a scope.

The price on the box was $300 but I managed to talked them down to $200 - so it
might be worth popping in there as they seem to be willing to offer good deals
- and they seemed to have a good range of sizes and prices.

(I should also add I've no connection with the place at all - in fact it was
the first time I'd ever been into the shop).

Cheers,

Ed