birding-aus

Pilot Bird and Eastern Bristlebird

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Pilot Bird and Eastern Bristlebird
From: Rob Geraghty <>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 02:17:32 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have a recording of the call of either the Pilot Bird or Eastern
Bristlebird?  Or, if you are familiar with either or both calls, please let me
know so I could send you a recording.  I saw a group of birds today which had a
call that I don't remember ever hearing before, and those two species are the
most likely candidates.

Thanks!

Rob

=======