birding-aus

Binoculars

To: Chris Ross <>, Birding Aus <>
Subject: Binoculars
From: Denise Goodfellow <>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 09:52:13 +0930
Hi Chris
I generally use 10 x 50s but occasionally clients turn up with 30x50.  I
will suggest these people try a range.  Thank you for your comprehensive
answer.
Kind regards

--
Denise Lawungkurr Goodfellow
1/7 Songlark Street, Bakewell NT 0832, AUSTRALIA

Birdwatching and Indigenous tourism consultant
PhD Candidate (Southern Cross University, NSW)
Interpreter/transcriber, Lonely Planet Guide to Aboriginal Australia
Vice-chair, Wildlife Tourism Australia

http://www.denisegoodfellow.com.au
http://www.earthfoot.org
www.fatbirder.com/
For copies of Birds of Australia¹s Top End or Quiet Snake Dreaming, visit
amazon.com
http://www.facebook.com/Wildlife.Tourism.Australia
http://wildlifetourism.org.au

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him
to hold in higher regard those who think alike
than those who think differently."
(Nietzsche)