birding-aus

Australian Birdfair 2011 and 2012

To: <>
Subject: Australian Birdfair 2011 and 2012
From: Graeme Stevens <>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 20:49:43 +1000

In respose to Troy Mutton's request for info on this year's Birdfair in Leeton,
The attached may be of general assistance to the list.

(But Fivebough Swamp, Binya State Forest etc will still be there Troy and so
will the birds)

Best to all
Graeme Stevens

Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 17:54:24 +1000

Good evening Graeme,

Thanks for your enquiry. The Australian Birdfair for this year has been
cancelled due to personal and business reasons of the organisers.

We will be holding the 2012 Australian Birdfair September 21, 22, and 23.

The old Birdfair website has been taken down as we are constructing a new
website which will be launched within the next two months, in the meantime we
are posting updates as need be on the event's Facebook page Australian Birdfair.

For any further info please don't hesitate to contact me.

regards
Mike
0427 535 914