birding-aus

Princess Parrot adventures for one and all

Subject: Princess Parrot adventures for one and all
From: "Donald G. Kimball" <>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 21:25:01 -0700
Hi Folks:

If you are heading out to Jupiter and need tips and advice on scouting for
Princess if I can be of help please do not hesitate to drop me a line.  Yep
and Greg Little and I obtained permits well in advance of our trip. For
those who have never been to this remote region it is one magical place.  I
still get such pleasure out of reviewing the footage on Princess that I shot
there with Greg Little in 2008 even if its just to review the sights and
sounds of the habitat.

What a stunning delight to try and capture all of Aus parrots on DVD and to
having succeeded with such a gorgeous species.  I was so fortunate indeed.
 If you havent already done so you are more than welcome to read about the
adventure I had with wild princess on my blog.  Here it is...

http://polytelismedia.wordpress.com/2008/09/

although I think I must have pointed it out a dozen times already to my
mates here on Birding-aus.  Speaking of... what a stellar bunch of folks you
are.  Thank you again for your help while I was in Aus.

Don