birding-aus

Woodlands park

To: birding aus <>
Subject: Woodlands park
From: Nicholas Talbot <>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 20:15:27 +1000
http://s273.photobucket.com/albums/jj212/eve_jean_talbot/Nick_birdpics/

Hi,
I visited Woodlands Park on Saturday for another go with my new camera for
digiscoping.
It's a Nikon D7000 (DSLR) replacing my old Nikon Coolpix 4500.
Despite fairly strong wind I found some good birds in the 'back paddock'
including Brown Falcon, Yellow-rumped
Thornbill, Red-capped Robin, Fan-tailed Cuckoo and Flame Robin.
There are pictures of both robins and cuckoo on the link above,
All the best
Nick