birding-aus

BOCA-Birds Australia Merger Approval

To: Ian May <>
Subject: BOCA-Birds Australia Merger Approval
From: Dave Torr <>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 11:34:47 +1000
Sorry - that detail got missed from the initial posting. In total 4517 votes
were cast - I don't have the precise breakdown at home, but there were over
1500 BOCA ones so I guess just under 3000 for BA. This represents more than
50% of BOCA members and around 38% of BA members, so it was a fairly
substantial vote - I can't speak for BA but BOCA has never had a vote
anywhere near this large in the time I have been involved with them.