birding-aus

Lesser Sooty & Sooty Owls & others

To: martin cachard <>
Subject: Lesser Sooty & Sooty Owls & others
From: Chris Sanderson <>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 09:13:40 +1000
Hi all,

I have apologised to Martin offline, but I just wanted to say sorry to all
for my snappy response yesterday.  I must have been a bit crankier than
usual.  While I stand by my defense of scientific evidence over gut
feelings, Martin is of course correct that people should be allowed to
challenge the established "facts" based on new evidence, and I applaud him
for going about it in the right way.  I look forward to reading the paper
when it is released.

Regards,
Chris