birding-aus

Archive unavailable for a week?

To: birding aus <>
Subject: Archive unavailable for a week?
From: Russell Woodford <>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 22:56:01 +1000
Hi everyone

I've only looked at the archive a couple of times this week, but it was working
OK whenever I visited it.  It is running properly at the moment. This gives me
the opportunity to thank Andrew Taylor again, as it was Andrew who set up the
archive years ago as a project at UNSW, and he has nudged and tweaked it along
ever since. It is now an incredibly useful collection of reports and sightings
- as well as a place to find site info and ID tips from over the years.

Scott White mentioned the Google Group - yes, you can read messages there, and
they arrive as quickly as they will in your mailbox. For people who prefer a
web page over email, you have this option for reading Birding-Aus, as well as
on our website at http://birding-aus.org   I'm not sure how much longer the
Google Group will be kept running  - but for the time being it provides an
alternative way of keeping up with discussions.

Russell

Russell Woodford
Birding-Aus List Owner

Geelong   Victoria   Australia