birding-aus

Great Shearwaters off Portland, Victoria

To: "'Mark Stanley'" <>, <>
Subject: Great Shearwaters off Portland, Victoria
From: "Tony Palliser" <>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 00:46:30 +1000
Perhaps it would be worth conducting an extra pelagic from Port MacDonnell?
I do know that the next trip from there is scheduled for the 1st May but it
is fully booked. Would anyone be interested in a trip on Sunday 17th April?

If so please contact me directly.  In the mean time I will attempt to get
some more information. If enough people are interested it would clearly be
worth the effort.

Regards,
Tony