birding-aus

anyone need a mini loudspeaker?

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: anyone need a mini loudspeaker?
From: Peter Waanders <>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 17:21:07 +1030
Hi all,
I've had an overwhelming response to  this, at last count I've got orders
for 17 speakers plus mine!! I haven't had time to get back to everyone
personally yet but will get to this over the next few days, first I'll work
out the cost per person etc. Given the amount of interest I'm closing this
early or it'll become unwieldy - last call by close of business Wed 23
March!!
cheers
Peter