birding-aus

Red Centre Bird Week & Twitchathon 2011

Subject: Red Centre Bird Week & Twitchathon 2011
From: Mark Carter <>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 04:52:09 +0000 (GMT)
Hi Birders,
Just a quick note to let you know that the dates have been announced for the
annual Red Centre Bird Week and Twitchathon.
Bird Week is scheduled a bit later than usual this year: Sat 1st October - Sun
9th October, with the ever popular Red Centre Twitchathon starting 6pm Friday
7th October and ending 24hrs later, 6pm Sat 8th.
For those of you who partake of social networking, sign up for updates through
our new Facebook pages. From your Facebook account search for "Red Centre
Birdweek" and "Red Centre Twitchathon" then click 'like' for each. Its that
easy!
We hope to have the program of events finalised soon so if anyone out there
wants to be involved in proposing and running an event then get it to us quick:
either email me on  or Estelle at Alice Springs Desert
Park via
Thanks
Mark Carter 0447358045 http://www.desertlife.com.au