birding-aus

Re; Wandering Tattler calls and other important matters

To: Paul Walbridge <>
Subject: Re; Wandering Tattler calls and other important matters
From: Chris <>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 14:06:29 +1000
Unless things have changed recently, the federal government and shorebirds 2020
project don't have a national population estimate for Wandering Tattler in
Australia.  Not sure how you would go about producing one given the difficulty
of surveying offshore islands and reefs though.

Regards,
Chris

Sent from my iPhone