birding-aus

Strzelecki Track photos - request

To: "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: Strzelecki Track photos - request
From: "Rosemary Royle" <>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 10:30:33 -0000
We are putting together a talk on our recent trip to Australia for the local
Bird Group.  I would like to include a couple of pictures of how the Strzelecki
Track would normally look, as compared to the swathes of green when we were
there.

Does anyone have suitable digital images they would be prepared to let me use?
It would be great if they included the Mount Lyndhurst Station area, and the
area to the north of Montecollina Bore.

If you can help us please reply directly to us.

Many thanks in advance.

Our best wishes to those of you affected by the terrible floods in Queensland.

Peter and Rosemary Royle

Wales   UK