birding-aus

Bundaberg Floods

Subject: Bundaberg Floods
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 17:18:22 -0500
We were greatly saddened to hear about these tremendous floods and to
see the terrible images on TV, especially regarding Bundaberg, where we
stayed briefly on our trip to Australia 17 years ago.  We are glad to
hear that you are doing well, all things considered, and wish the best
for everyone affected by the floods.  We look forward to our next visit
in a year or two.

Eric & Lori Jeffrey
Falls Church, VA
USA