birding-aus

Please Explain or Is There an Economist in the House?

To: <>
Subject: Please Explain or Is There an Economist in the House?
From: inger vandyke <>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 02:42:34 +0000
Hi Dave,
Then it is probably worth seeking clarification from the seller in that
instance isn't it?
Cheers,
Inger

Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 13:39:49 +1100
CC: ;

Inger - whilst you may be correct about the high prices on Amazon there was no
mention of this when I clicked on them - I suspect a more likely explanation is
the decimal point was in the wrong place - ie should be $80.80 and not $808! It
was certainly the latest edition and so not an antique copy.