birding-aus

Painted Button-quail & Albatrosses Part 1

To: <>
Subject: Painted Button-quail & Albatrosses Part 1
From: "Geoffrey Jones" <>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 15:13:54 +1100
Christmas Greetings Everyone

                                                  As I am heading off to
Thailand on the 3rd of Jan I am trying to catch up on some of my photos from
the Subantarctic and a recent photo of a Female Button-quail, which is one
of the few photos that I have taken recently in Aus. I have split the
Albatrosses into 2 parts so that you do not have to go thru to many at once
and I have also started a New Zealand Album and transferred some of my
photos that I had in the Aus Album. I have used the IOC list for Numbering.
Also all my English Birdo's friends out there, just to let you know I am
very depressed at the current test score!

http://barraimaging.com.au/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastup

Kindest Regards

Geoff Jones

Barraimaging