birding-aus

WTP after Christmas

Subject: WTP after Christmas
From: Chris Watson <>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 23:27:50 +1100
G'day folks,
                 Just down in Melbourne from Alice Springs for Christmas
with the family, and thought I'd put out the feelers to see if anyone
would be able to help me out with a day at WTP. I only have the 27th or 28th
spare. Your vehicle or mine but I'll provide all the fuel and scones. Please
get in touch off-list if you think you can help me.

P.s - Edithvale Swamp was fantastic to me today with Yellow-tailed Black
Cockatoos, Swamp Harrier and frogs everywhere.
Chris Watson
--
*BIRDS CENTRAL*
*Central Australian birding resource*