birding-aus

Penguins

To: <>
Subject: Penguins
From: "Geoffrey Jones" <>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 13:45:12 +1100
Good Afternoon Everyone

                                                I have just finalized my
last lot of Penguins that I have photographed this year which is 9 species
in all http://barraimaging.com.au/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastup
<http://barraimaging.com.au/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastup&cat=0>
&cat=0

I would challenge anyone who has seen them, not to be moved by their
behaviour and the environment that they live in. As with all species these
days many of the Penguin colonies are severely reduced due to the pressures
of man in seeking out the same food which they eat. Also I witnessed on the
Bounty's, Erect-crested Penguins with oil on them from a recent sinking of a
fishing boat in that area. On another matter I am fortunate enough to be
able to travel to most parts of the world and afford the best camera gear in
use today, and I get a kick out of being able to bring to people on this
site photos of reasonable quality for you to enjoy.

Kindest Regards

Geoff Jones

Barraimaging